To verife the decrypted CW, we can use the offline CSA decrypter and have a look arround.
Importen is that we record the full raw TS file from the beam. (included ECM/EMM data)
Tools we need!
- CI+ Modul for the vendor (Irdeto, Nagra,NDS,Cryptoworks,Conax)
We can pull the basic informations from the CI+ Eeprom if it´s needed. (AT45 Flash)
- A Box or Device that can record the full raw Stream.
- Some wire and solder stuff
- A talki device like Bus Pirat or Arduino to log.
- a PCB adapter for CI or wire to get all data between Host and Client
If we got all the stuff we can start hacking without cracking 🙂 sound for me legal, but not sure.
Basicly the CI+ recives all TS stuff from the Box (tuner) and decrypt the TS Stream.